Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mint in moderation

I think I am gaining weight from all the mint I am ingesting! I am afraid to step on the scale!! I need to eat less mint and drink more water, even though I already drink a ton of water each day, it seems.
Maybe more lime water to satisfy the queasies. Anyone have a good suggestion?
We are planning a homebirth here in Dominica. We will see how it goes. I want a waterbirth. I have wanted one since I was pregnant with Trinton. So maybe I'll get one! But the shower-only problem will have to be remedied.
I don't know if there will be any ultrasound pictures to put on here. There won't be any until at least 14 weeks when they start using on-the-belly transducers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me who you are if you are not following my blog publicly.