Thursday, November 26, 2009

32 weeks already!

Boy does time fly! I am currently on bedrest, looking forward to Decmber 23rd when I will be 36 weeks. I am not staying on bedrest then! I will be happily dancing a jig to help the baby come.
Travis rented an oxygen tank a few days ago! He says that we can be prepared in case the baby decides to show his face before he is "due" to arrive. Meanwhile, contractions move on steadily and I hope are not doing much to induce a birth.

What is going on with baby: Just like you, your unborn baby will establish a daily routine. You'll notice at times your baby is active and wiggly, while at other times you can't feel her movements. Once your baby's born, she'll most likely continue with her in-utero pattern. Along with a routine, your baby has favorite positions too. A favorite of many unborn babies is to have their heads down, rumps up towards the ribs (conveniently, the perfect position for labor). *Fortunately, that is exactly where Junior is!*

Your unborn baby weighs around four pounds and stretches to over 11 and one-half inches in length (crown to rump). * Thank you babyzone.com


Not my baby, but an ultrasound picture at 32 weeks:
This comes from a really cool website Calgary Youth for Life http://www.c2g.ca/development.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me who you are if you are not following my blog publicly.