Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Could this be labor finally??


8:55pm
I think I have finally gone into real labor. This could be yet another false start, but I truly hope not. I set up the "tub" in the shower. I made my friend's circular pool into a rectangular tub for comfort in labor.
I tried it out and it works just fine. The first hot bath I have had, in my own home, while living in Dominica! The breeze is not awful, but if it were a windy night, we would have problems.

Contractions are coming pretty regular with hard ones about 6 minutes apart and 2 small ones in between, kind of like a continuation of the hard one. So, if I had to say exact timing between them, 2 minutes between each with varying degrees of strength. I don't know what if anything the small ones are doing.

I will update as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me who you are if you are not following my blog publicly.