Monday, August 17, 2009

14 week image of baby

I wanted to include a few pictures since I have not kept up with pictures here lately. These images are from the web since I have not had an ultrasound. I don't plan on having one unless it is medically necessary.

This is a baby at 14 weeks (12 weeks gestation). This is what Junior looks like right now This picture shows what this size baby would look like compared to an adult's hand.


Today I felt the baby jumping around. It feels like I have an octopus on caffeine in there. Or at least quadruplets.

I have been working on a baby sweater. I misread the pattern and knitted it with needles that are too small. Instead of a 0-6 month sweater, I ended up with a preemie sweater. This is fine since my babies are small at birth, but they will grow out of it fast.

I am thinking of buttons to put on it, but have not thought of the exact kind, but will take suggestions. I was thinking of making some out of wood or bamboo, we have plenty here. But that requires some tools I do not have yet. Maybe I will buy some buttons from the retailer here and be done with it. Or I could crochet some buttons if I can find my errant crochet hook.

Each of our children has been small at birth:

Trevin 5 lb. 13 oz.
Trinton 6 lb. 10 oz.
Taleah 3 lb. 0 oz.
Taya 4 lb. 14 oz.
Trajun 5 lb. 9 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me who you are if you are not following my blog publicly.