Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Move on over...

Lately I have noticed that my baby belly is growing fast. I know baby is not very big, but with the water and all the protection around the baby, it is fast feeling like a not-so-soft softball in my belly. I read that all my organs are moving over to make room for the baby belly. I had forgotten what early pregnancy is like. Funny since this is far from my first pregnancy. It has been over three years since I was at this stage in a pregnancy.
I am having nasty tasting regurge. Not exactly heartburn, but then again I don't eat very acidic foods. Well, not all the time. I do love my chocolate though!

A very important box came in the mail yesterday! My mom sent a flat rate box that contained "What to Expect When You're Expecting", "Emergency Childbirth", a BP cuff for Travis, a baby Doppler for me, and CHOCOLATE!!! Oh yeah, and Ziplocs--extremely important here, and equally as expensive. One box of gallon size Ziplocs in the store costs about $20 US!

I read about saving some stuff from now and putting it into a time capsule. I think I will do this for this baby, but also for the other children. I want then to have good memories of living in the Caribbean. We have enough bad ones--Trajun's seizures, hospital stays, nasty sores, the heat, the bugs, kidney stones, tonsillitis, being away from our friends and family, the list goes on...

To end on a good note: friends of ours are coming down for mid February to early March to see us after or during the time the baby is born. I will be so happy to have them. Our children get along well and we share many of the same interests. It will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me who you are if you are not following my blog publicly.