Monday, August 3, 2009

Movement

This morning I woke with a terrible headache and stomachache. Then I ran to the bathroom. Everything that I have eaten has flown through me. Trajun is also not feeling well.

I had a dream about peeing my pants in bed, so I got up to go to the bathroom. Then there was one where I was at an amusement park with my birth family as a child, but the weird twist was that I had children of my own! I can't make sense of some of the things I dream.

Last night we had taco salad! Yum, so glad we could afford the chips! I will make it more often, but with homemade tortillas instead. But, boy was that yummy!

I can feel my uterus now, very definite. Like a hard balloon on my bladder. And it will only get bigger. I feel it move around- not the baby itself, because it is still too little- but the whole uterus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me who you are if you are not following my blog publicly.