Saturday, July 4, 2009

I dislike vivid dreams!

I have been having vivid dreams in which someone dies or I have quadruplets. I know, highly unlikely, but as I said, they are vivid!
I started taking a cal/mag supplement right before I go to bed to relax my body. This has also helped in relaxing my mind and allowing me to sleep much deeper. And get rid of vivid dreams.

I don't mind the pregnancy, it is just some of the little things that affect me greater than I want. Like morning, aka 24/7, sickness and vivid dreams.

I watched a movie titled Labor Pains. Hilarious. Lindsay Lohan works for a very bad boss and she lies that she is pregnant to keep her job. Then she keeps on with her lie and it blows up in her face, literally. She has to use a balloon one day to fake her pregnancy and ends up having it pop in front of many people! It all turns out well in the end, but there are some very funny moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me who you are if you are not following my blog publicly.