Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A pregnancy funny

Tonight, I was getting ready to smooth some oil on my belly and had my shirt up around the top of my belly. Trinton walks in and says, "You have a big belly button. Your stomach looks like bread." Just what you want to hear, right? So then we had a discussion about bread and my belly. Travis quipped with, "I thought that too, but did not want to say anything."
Good thing I can laugh!
So the conclusion is that I have bread dough belly, like a Russian perogi- a surprise inside. I guess my belly jiggles a bit like bread dough and is raised and soft, and the COLOR of bread dough!!!!
I don't know whether to laugh or cry about my belly being described as such!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me who you are if you are not following my blog publicly.