Sunday, January 17, 2010

What? Still pregnant!?

Yes, yes, I know... still pregnant. Well, it does take 9 1/2 months for a typical human gestation. I am just glad I am not an elephant; they gestate for 22 months and give birth to a 250 pound baby!! I will be glad to wait until this 9 1/2 months is finished.

The past few days have been tiring, but not as tiring as a pregnant elephant I am sure. I have had harder contractions with more regularity. All last night I was woken by my own moaning with each contraction. I was able to take a bath which felt sooooo good. Thank you Benny for the use of your pool. Each day brings a new tiredness, preparing me for the awesome task of caring for a newborn: feeding, dressing, diapering, soothing, holding, gazing at... the list goes on. Soon, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me who you are if you are not following my blog publicly.